Friday, July 30, 2010

My Latest Crafty Chick Creation ~ Butterfly Wings For Baby Dana

Hello Friends~
*
I have recently been teaching myself the ins & outs of creating digital art; and not only am I having a ball doing it- but I am actually starting to like some of the things I have made! So here is my first Crafty Chick Creation to share with my lovely readers... I call it:
*
'Butterfly Wings for Baby Dana'
*
and I made it from a baby picture of my Mother, and vintage & new baby ephemera. I hope you enjoy it.
(Please do not copy & use this image; as I plan on selling the prints as greeting cards & such in my ETSY Shop- Danae's Crafty Designs. *which is under 'construction'* :) )
However- am happy to share my vintage images with you for your own crafting use; and do so often, both here, and on my other blog - Crafty Chick's Retro Fantasy. So be sure to pop over there to grab some of my vintage image freebies.
Have a great weekend! :)
~Danae, the 'Crafty Chick'

No comments:

Post a Comment